Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

free web hit counter

Visitors

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



« Home | 149.6 million KM away » | And so he writes... » | Is that enough? » | How much for the nuclear head? » | Pride! with an exclamation point » | Why Erhaby? » | The blue state; and the countdown begins » | Ladies and gentlemen, I give you George Galloway » | A desert road from Vegas to nowhere » | My stained, chalk-outlined home »

The reasons why I hate her


I stepped forward, she stepped back. She stepped forward and I back... and so we danced. Our hands touched for a split second that was enough for our hands to merge into an extension of our souls. Her hair reflected the sun light that made me see in the dark and her face, I wish it to be the last thing I see before I go back to the darkness I call life. It's when weakness and strength combine into becoming the creature I've become. The weakling I become when she speaks to me, the strength that evolves when she gives me that look, that look that makes me feel needed, that my presence would leave a trace, make a difference. She fools me into believing that I'm a better man. She brings out a soft side I've so managed to push away and hide from everybody, including myself, myself especially. She makes me curse at time for not bringing us together sooner. I crave for our contact. I fear out contact. She makes me feel weird. I want this to stop, to end. Oh I hate her.

how i would like to tease you with all the silly questions that pped into my mind, but this post is too beautiful to ruin it with trivial questions.
just yestreday i was telling this friend of mine how love makes all of us weak and dependant - we are all junkies ;)

Post a Comment









Toilet Paper


The Mood

Recently Judged


Lenore & more