Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

free web hit counter

Visitors

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



« Home | Fine Art » | And on marched the fearless knight » | That Special Thing » | Something Dark » | 'The world as it is' by O. Twist » | All big and grey » | Savor it » | The meter just keeps a-ticking » | To read between the lies » | Je suis content »

The Counted VS the Countee

I picked it. I'm trapped now and there's nowhere to run for cover. Facing the music becomes inevitable at this stage. It kicks sleep out of your eyes and the meadow becomes sheepless. All you can do is wait for the batteries to run out.

I'm counting the seconds instead now, hoping they'd bore me out of consciousness. They didn't though. They sound like an army of ancient warriors marching up my brain to achieve something spectacular, glory, and be a part of history. The History of my nights by R.R… by very own bestseller that I've been tricked into buying.

Every single night… what an idiot!

I can't wait for tomorrow.











Toilet Paper


The Mood

Recently Judged


Lenore & more