Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

free web hit counter

Visitors

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



« Home | The meter just keeps a-ticking » | To read between the lies » | Je suis content » | Another diary excerpt » | What haunts the blogosphere » | A. K. A. Prague » | In Doc we trust » | Another becoming » | On bullet in the west of potential » | The dawn, the sky, the contact list »

Savor it

Revenge is a frozen tear wrapped in a triumphant smile; a false self-portrait of a man's finest hour.


Revenge has never tasted so sweet.

i worry about you sometimes

LOL

Oh I get that a lot.

Blogging is dangerously unsettling.

oh that's weird, revenge has always been sweet to me !...yea some dude told me I'm evil, I guess he was right :S

Dude.. i'm not evil.. evil is scary. Seek therapy my man.

Evil is when ur planning to kill somebody or rob them out of something precious.

Other than that, when revenge is somehow harmless, it becomes more of a story that should be documented.

Anybody from hollywood out there?

ahh, sweet revenge..

Post a Comment









Toilet Paper


The Mood

Recently Judged


Lenore & more