Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

free web hit counter

Visitors

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



« Home | Ravings of fallen gladiators » | The world went spinning, the sun stood still... » | Silently, I blogged... » | The other side of My Majesty » | Burn baby, burn... 'tis all good!! » | Where is the rope? » | Let this war get more exciting... » | المفكرين من المجتمع » | Dear Alice, » | Off-key swinging shoulders »

Why stop at Cairo?

I've been sick for the past couple days, but I couldn't help but feel the cocktail drink running through my head. Feels like a really bad case of hangover mixed with a drug overdose and a zillion stabs in the belly button.

I should have lied in bed, but I couldn’t. I had to check the news...

Over 600 Lebanese have died during the past two weeks. Statistics is what this figure represents. It jumped from being totally barbaric to being a figure to be taught in history books in Lebanon, that is, if Lebanon ever managed to see the end of this war. Fifty people died this morning in an Israeli bombing on Qana, mostly women and children. Fuad Siniora, the Lebanese prime minister, said that the bombing had targeted an innocent village and was an Israeli "war crime"... Where the fuck were you during the past two weeks man? War Crime is too cheap of a word to say about the Israeli INVASION on Lebanon. I read the news and wonder how some people out there still believe in the American/Israeli dream. I do not consider those bombings as "events" anymore or news... they are threat notes. Why stop at Lebanon? Egypt has made it pretty fucking clear that we do not want war because we are too fucking weak. We don't have Hezbollah. We only have Kefaya movement, and the only thing they'd probably do is protest and scream out 'Kefaya... 7aram'. I'm starting to wonder whether this sickness is bacterially caused or whether these thoughts are the actual cause of my anorexia and nausea. Why the fuck stop at Lebanon?

And they say that all they really want is peace, huh? Peace?! Do I look six to you? Do you think I'm fucking stupid?

Well,

FUCK YOU!!


You can call this a HATE blog if you want. You can block me out of the "system", but right now I only have hate inside... and a lust for revenge, cold and bloody. Give me a gun, it's about time I define my pride and search for my self respect.

I guess the million dollar question would be... If they say an eye for an eye... would it be morally challenged of me to say a child for a child as well?!

PEACE IS NO LONGER AN OPTION!!










Toilet Paper


The Mood

Recently Judged


Lenore & more