Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

free web hit counter

Visitors

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



« Home | Off-key swinging shoulders » | Grrr.... » | Are you God? » | Gin, tonic, and a loaded gun » | The Cedar Revolution : فداكي يا لبنان » | My very personal coffee drama » | Hook, line, and sink her » | Tick Away » | Deep vicinity of absolute bullshit » | I went reminiscing. I found you there. »

Dear Alice,

In regards to the fact that you've spent your entire fake fantasy worthless life searching for what I can only describe as an imaginary white rabbit, I fear that I must inform you that your rabbit exists only in your own imagination. Please feel free to chase it for as long as you want, but please don't invade my country and kill my countrymen just to make sure it's not hiding under my bed. First, it was Osama, then it was Saddam, next in line is probably Nasrallah. So who is it going to be next? Me? If you can't find anything better to do than to chase a figment of your imagination then I think ESPN might just be a good start for you.

You're just saying a big fuck you to the world, to us, and the sad thing is that we don't even look bothered by it. In fact, the more you say it, the more we seem to fear and respect you. Bear in mind, however, that imaginary rabbits do come to life when the moon is full. If you take this as a warning, then don't. You won't see them coming.

With all due respect, dear Alice, Fuck off!!


Yours sincerely,


Alice is a hideous nympho .

Well said, my friend. Very articulate. ;)

Post a Comment









Toilet Paper


The Mood

Recently Judged


Lenore & more