Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

free web hit counter

Visitors

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



« Home | Are you God? » | Gin, tonic, and a loaded gun » | The Cedar Revolution : فداكي يا لبنان » | My very personal coffee drama » | Hook, line, and sink her » | Tick Away » | Deep vicinity of absolute bullshit » | I went reminiscing. I found you there. » | I was a celebrity, that night in Europe, when I wa... » | My involuntary Elsewhere »

Grrr....




YOU'RE FIRED!

remeber when i told you that you should write at strange hours? maybe you should forget about that.
or at least don't post while you're still under the influence of all those i'm bored tests. your writting gets trivial ;)

Now that's a weird post... Elaborate please :D

I just had a lot of Grrr to breathe out. I wanted to write about those Egyptianists, the Lebanon situation.. and i still have a lot to say.. i just felt so tired yet so enraged.

i just wanted to FIRE somebody.. or set them on fire for that matter.. didn't have any matches...

don't you have a lighter?

Post a Comment









Toilet Paper


The Mood

Recently Judged


Lenore & more