Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

free web hit counter

Visitors

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



« Home | Oh piss off!! » | 'Deep cleansing breaths', » | The month of redemption » | Still Life Cinema » | Le crème de le crème » | Well, my darling will » | And then he spoke » | My inadequate thoughts on freedom » | Needless to say, » | Yesterday it was either Bach or Mozart. »

Dear Dad,

Thank you for bullshitting when I needed a simple answer to put my mind at peace, even if your intention was to sneak out of a question that you had no answer to.

Now that I've grown older, I should be the one passing my wisdom over to someone smaller.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is…


Never bullshit a bullshitter.















Toilet Paper


The Mood

Recently Judged


Lenore & more