Author's Signature

    Яαgιи Яαvєи
    Cairo, Egypt
    Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.
View Profile

free web hit counter

Visitors

Enter your Email



Archives


Tapping at my chamber door



« Home | Stay tuned. We'll be back after the commercial break » | Egyptian habits do grow on people » | Ain't mime » | Incognito » | The Blog Age » | I don't give a #$%@ » | The reasons why I hate her » | 149.6 million KM away » | And so he writes... » | Is that enough? »

Insignificant ass kisser

You are beautiful and stunning. You are powerful. You electrify me. Plug my wire in to your source of everything that ever meant. Your presence adds value to my mere existence and your essence lights a candle deep within my mourning soul.

I love you. I need you. I want you.

I don't deserve you. I fall into your river and swim against your infuriated tides and cry 'Poseidon, your must set me free, for I have an offer that might be appealing to your grace'.

You said 'Speak up, drowning fool. Glorify my beauty', but I went speechless, for I'd rather drown in your depth just to feel like I belong, like I actually deserve being a part of your alluring abyss. Take me; take me home. Guide me into the remoteness of your perfect void. I am but a small person with no will of my own, not enough to withstand the battles we've fought back when you were human and before you became my sole logical perfection. Shut my eyes and take me. Fill my lungs with your potion of immortality for I want to hold on to this moment forever.

what a great piece!!!
so what inspired you here?
i mean it's magnificent.

Thanks calamity. Appreciated truly.

Post a Comment









Toilet Paper


The Mood

Recently Judged


Lenore & more